Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've Had It and I'm Flaming Mad

I just read a blog telling of a jerk in St. Cloud FL who has paid for billboards around Orlando reading, "Please Don't Vote for a Democrat." This idiot claims that Pres. Clinton should be blamed for the 9/11/01 attacks and "I believe 9/11 could have been prevented if we'd had a Republican president at the time," Meehan said Wednesday on CNN's "American Morning."

Bisbah, a Florida Blog, has the whole story and you have to read it to believe it (click on title above). There just doesn't seem to be any bottom to the pit these jerks live in. In what world does any American who can read and write actually believe that a Democrat was president when the 9/11 attacks took place? I tell you the Democratic Party has to fight back! If we don't expose the incompetence of this president, publicly blame him for his failure to even try to prevent the attacks of 9/11, we might as well fold up the tent.

I'm so fired up about this I looked this jerk up and sent him a copy of what I posted on Bisbah and here it is:

"Mike Meehan needs to read Vince Bugliosi's new book: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder. He lays out everything that our REPUBLICAN president DIDN'T do between Jan. 20 and Sept. 11, 2001 to prevent the attacks. Further he posits that after Bush leaves office he should be prosecuted for murdering more than 4,000 U.S. troops by lying us into the war in Iraq.

If the Democrats don't pick up this ball and run with it they deserve the "wimp" label the republicans have tagged onto them. It's long past time for the Democratic Party to expose George W. Bush for the incompetent, lying, sack of crap that he is.

Nancy Pelosi, get off your butt. Put impeachment on the table. It may be too late to achieve impeachment but at least it will re-establish what warrants it. It's time for the Democratic Party to show this country what real gonads are.

P.S. If you'll send me your address I'll send you a copy of the book."

So are you fired up? If so I recommend you send him an email too. Send it to: pleasedontvoteforademocrat@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment